BRADY SEALS PLAYS TOUR GUIDE WITH A LIST OF HIS TOP FIVE PLACES TO VISIT IN NASHVILLE
Prepares For Busy CMA Music Fest With Booth Signings and Fan Performance
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- June 4, 2010 -- Country music hit maker Brady Seals is preparing for a busy 2010 CMA Music Fest with media interviews, booth signings and a free performance in the Bridgestone Arena Plaza highlighting songs from his current album, Play Time, and some well-loved fan favorites from his time with Little Texas and Hot Apple Pie. In addition, he shares his top five favorite Nashville stops for those visiting the city next week.
Fans can catch Brady at the following locations during CMA Music Fest:
Friday, June 11:
- 2:00 - 3:00 pm CT - Roughstock Booth #426 (Greased Lightning Fan Fair Exhibit Hall; Music Fest ticket holders only)
Saturday, June 12:
- 10:00 - 11:00 am CT - GAC Booth #200 (Greased Lightning Fan Fair Exhibit Hall; Music Fest ticket holders only)
- 12:30 - 12:55 pm CT - Chevy Music Stage Performance at Bridgestone Arena Plaza
- 2:00 - 3:00 pm CT - Chevy Booth #517 (Greased Lightning Fan Fair Exhibit Hall; Music Fest ticket holders only)
BRADY SEALS' TOP FIVE PLACES TO VISIT IN NASHVILLE
- Noshville (1918 Broadway, 37203) - "This local restaurant offers a GREAT tuna melt and the best vegetable soup around!"
- Cumberland Transit (2807 West End Ave, 37203) - "I love to hike and they have almost everything I need there."
- Radnor Lake (1160 Otter Creek Rd, 37220) - "I think it's the most serene place in Nashville. Hiking Gainer Ridge is theraputic for me."
- Edgehill Cafe (1201 Villa Place, 37212) - "Great coffee for a good price! I always see a familiar face there - Robert Reynolds, ha!"
- The Arcade (Between 4th & 5th Ave. Downtown) - "Great vibe, great pizza joint, the BEST candy store!"